Safeguard shortcuts the maze of complexity and makes it easy to set up a Self Directed IRA or 401(k) plan designed for maximum investment flexibility with checkbook control.
We offer a nationwide ,“one-stop” service for investors who want to move some, or all, of their retirement funds out of the stock market and diversify into other assets.
For support, we’re as near as the closest phone or computer.
- We tailor our educational process to meet your needs.
- Our friendly Advisors speak to you in plain, everyday language.
- For full-service plans, you get lifetime, no-cost support and consultation.
Our Tax Attorney produces the required legal documents to support the plans in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations as established by the Congress of the United States, the Department of Labor and the IRS.
Safeguard provides 3 types of plans, with checkbook access, in all 50 states:
- Self Directed IRA LLC – available to any investor with existing retirement funds
- Solo 401k – designed for self employed individual with no full-time employees
- Business Funding IRA – designed for owning and operating a small business
Allowable Investment Options
Holding stocks, bonds and mutual funds inside a retirement plan is very different from investing in real estate or some other alternative asset. Our seasoned Advisors will help you design an investment strategy that will lead to true wealth building with a Self Directed IRA or 401(k).
Other than collectibles and life insurance, you can invest in almost anything as long as you do not violate the the IRS rules and regulations.
The list includes, real estate, real estate notes, including mortgages & deeds of trust, tax liens and deeds, publicly traded stocks, bonds & mutual funds, private company stock, foreign currencies, certain allowable precious metals, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), FOREX trading accounts, bank and credit union CDs, receivables & factoring…and much, much more.
Learn More: IRS Rules & Guidelines