Investors are now finally starting to see the opportunity in the distressed housing market.
According to the Cogent Research “Investors in Action” report, of the 25% of Americans who have assets sitting in former employers’ retirement plans, about half (42%) said they are likely to roll over the assets into an IRA sometime within the next year. That group has approximately $350 billion in assets ready to shift.
With this in mind, many of these investors will no doubt take advantage of the “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity” to invest into fantastic real estate deals.
FACT 1: More than 45 million Americans have an IRA, 401(k) or some other pension or retirement plan. 96% of these investors are tied solely to the stock market.
FACT 2: Only 4% of retirement investors have funds invested outside the stock market with a Self Directed IRA or 401(k) plan. Most are invested in real estate, in some form.
FACT 3: By having “checkbook control” over your own retirement plan to invest into real estate, you can truly diversify your portfolio. Owning investment property can supercharge your retirement plan so that you can actually retire some day.
3 Reasons To Take Action
- The shift from home ownership to rentals has essentially wiped out the gains of home ownership that started in the mid 1990s. Renting is now the only option for many people. And, regardless of circumstances, the first priority for every American is to have a roof over their head…one way or another.
- Values have plummeted and for the first time in a long while, investors can buy a home and get an immediate positive cash flow. Investors are enjoying instant profits, even as the market values go down.
- Rental growth will continue for years to come because of foreclosures, a continued drop in home values, and elimination or reduction of government sponsored subsidies for home ownership.
3 Ways To Invest
- You can find distressed properties that fit your buying criteria, do the deal, manage the property, and be the landlord.
- You can find distressed properties that fit your buying criteria, have a Realtor do the deal, engage a property manager and pay them to handle the details of being a landlord.
- You can engage a professional who will handle ALL the details listed above, on a “turn-key” basis, while all you do is…simply write a check.
3 Things To Do
If a “turn-key” investment option is appealing to you, go to www.IRA123.com/investments and read through the offerings. Then, do the following 3 things:
- Download the ‘Fact Sheets’.
- Determine your interest.
- Fill out a form, send us an email or give us a call to get started.
Receive A $1,000 Rebate
As the Investment ‘Fact Sheets’ state, if you participate in one of the featured investments within 45 days of setting up a plan, you’ll receive a rebate of $1,000 toward the set up of the plan.
FOR CURRENT CLIENTS, we’ll honor the rebate offer, regardless of when you set up the plan.
For more information Click Here>